Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolution

Ok so my New Year's resolution is to blog more! I have gotten so bad and I have decided I must keep up with it more! So here goes nothing! My goal is to blog once a week--if I can get every 2 weeks I will be happy though :) We have just been so busy this year! Time really does fly when you're having fun, or when you have a baby! :) Speaking of Emerson, we had an absolutely wonderful holiday. We were very fortunate to make it through the blizzard of 2009 to my parents for Christmas. Only after 9 hours and some serious prayer we all made it in tact and had a wonderul time! Thank God for 4 wheel drive!! It was Emmy's first Christmas and my first white Christmas! After returning from my parents we made the trek to Borger for some quality time with MeMe and Papa! Both Christmases were wonderful and full of memories, we are very blessed to have such an amazing family! New Year's eve was fun as well. We decided to stay home and hibernate with our Emmy. Jarrett bought us a bottle of Dom and some sushi, we made a fire and watched the ball drop. It doesnt get much better than that! So here are a few pictures to update what we have been doing the past few months. I cannot believe Emmy is about to be 1 year old! It amazes me everyday how fast she is growing. So here's to resolutions and a happy, wonderful, fabulous 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment